SlideSize equivalent for PowerPoint 2007

Hi there,

Is there an equivalent method for Presentation.SlideSize (from ppt 2003) for pptx (2007) ?

Thanks!

Hello,

Sure, pptx has equivalent for that. There is similar PresentationEx.SlideSize property which returns SlideSizeEx object. In last versions of Aspose.Slides you can read or set 3 properties there:

Public Instance Properties

Orientation Returns or sets the slide orientation. Read/Write SlideOrienationEx. Changing this value will swap slide's dimensions.
Size Returns or sets the size in points. Read/Write SizeF. Assigning any value will reset Type property to Custom and set Orientation.
Type Returns or sets the type of slide size. Read/Write SlideSizeTypeEx. Assigning any value except Custom will change Size accordingly, but will keep Orientation intact.

Hi Alcrus,

I am having the following issue.
The SIZE of the slide i.e. the Percentage Size on the bottom right of
PowerPoint slides is fixed 60% for all the slides when the SSRS reports
are exported to PowerPoint 2007 using PPTX option.
Solution Needed: How can I change the Slide Size by
percentage to 100% by default, so that every report when exported to
PowerPoint, each slide is 100% by default.

You have mentioned PresentationEx.SlideSize property above, but I am not able to find the SlideSize property in the Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices DLL for .net.

could you please guide me to find the above mentioned property.

There is a Size property of the Slide class and is read only as shown below, there is no set accessor.
namespace Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.Extension
{
public abstract class Slide
{
protected Slide();

public abstract int Index { get; }
public abstract SizeF Size { get; }

public abstract void AddImage(Stream stream, RectangleF rectangle);
public abstract void AddNote(string text, TextFormat textFormat);
public abstract void AddTextBox(string text, RectangleF rectangle, Color background,
TextFormat textFormat);
}
}
So I am assuming we can not change the size of the slides. Please let me know if I am wrong.

Thanks,
Santhosh.

Hi Santosh,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that the size of slide and percentage view are two different things. The slide view is actually in percentage and is not related to slide size but related to slide viewing zoom percentage. The slide view percentage may be 100% or 50% but in both cases the slide size will remain same. I hope this will clear the concept. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,