Slow image performance follow up

I am following up on a case submitted before about slow PDF to Image conversion. I can’t seem to access or reply to the original post. Not sure if it was removed. Below is the latest reply I did get. Is there a target date for addressing the issue?

------------------
Hi Michael,

Thanks
for using our API’s.

I
have tested the scenario and have observed that PDF to Image conversion
completes in 28 seconds on Intel Core i5 2.5 Ghz with 4GB of RAM. I am
able to notice the same problem. For the sake
of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-37732 in
our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this
problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be
patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

----------------

Thank you.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your patience.

The earlier reported PDFNEWNET-37732 is not yet resolved. Nevertheless, I have intimated the development team to investigate this issue and share the possible ETA. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Concerning to accessing the your reply. You should be getting intimations regarding any progress / replies within that thread.

Has there been any progress made on resolving slow rasterization issues? We love the Aspose products, but are forced to use other libraries for this. Differences are staggering, Aspose would take 11 seconds to render a PDF whereas the fastest library we tried renders it in .1 seconds and the slowest (except for Aspose) in 1.4 seconds where Aspose takes 11 seconds to render the same PDF.

This is averaged over a sample of 50 most used documents in our system.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your patience.

As the team has been busy fixing other previously reported priority issues, so I am afraid the earlier reported problem is not yet resolved. However I have shared your concerns with product team and have asked them to try accommodating the issue in their development schedule and share the possible ETA. As soon as we have the required information, we will let you know.

It’s been almost a year.

Hi Michael,

The concerns have already been shared with product team and they have started investigating this problem. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-37732) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.1.