Slow performances on updatepagelayout

Hello,
I have a similar issue about very slow performances on updatepagelayout. Should I open a new ticket or should I answer to this one ?
Rodrigue

@rodrigue.leopold,

Are you using Aspose.Words for Java or Aspose.Words for .NET?

Please ZIP and upload your input Word document (you are getting this problem with) here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

I use Aspose.Words for java, and I only have the issue, when I work on ubuntu (unix). The same code, running under windows works well, but not under unix. I’ll continue investigating myself to make localize more precisely the problem, and I’ll contact you back. I think I’ll open a new ticket, because it’s only under unix, which is different from the current ticket.

@rodrigue.leopold,

Sure, we will wait for your further input on this topic. Please also try the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java (currently it is 18.9 but we will release 18.10 version in next week).

Thanks for your advice. I’m currently using the 15.11 version. I tried to upgrade but my license is only for versions before January 2016. Is there a way to try your new version before buying it? It costs 1000USD… I would like to make sure that it solves my problem before putting that much money.

@rodrigue.leopold,

You can request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?