Slow pptx conversion

We recently renewed below license.

To convert office documents to images - I am using com.aspose.slides.Presentation for PPT files and com.aspose.slides.PresentationEx for PPTX files.
While conversion of PPT files above 5MB works fine but conversion of PPTX files above 5MB take more than 2 minutes and sometimes just don’t do the conversion.
We are moving our service to production and I will be a big issue if we can’t convert PPTX files above 5MB to images.
Need your immediate attention to this. Appreciate it.

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Merit Cooper.

Hi Zahid,

I have observed the requirements shared and like to share that PPT is binary format presentation where as PPTX is compressed XML. That is why loading PPT takes less as compared to PPTX. When loading PPTX it is decmpressed first and then loading accordingly in Document Object Model of Aspose.Slides. I hope this information will be helpful. If there is still issue in understanding then please share the sample PPT and PPTX and I will investigate the issue further on my end. Please also share that which version of Aspose.Slides you have used along with complete environment and Operating System details.

Many Thanks,