Smart fitSize for LINQ

Inside my template I have an image container with the <> tag.

The image size is dynamic.

That's why is some cases -fitHeight should be applied, in other cases -fitWidth and -fitSize in most.

Is it possible to cover all this cases in my template?

Best regards,
Sergey
Hi Sergey,

Thanks for your inquiry. You can use fitHeight, fitWidth or fitSize switches in the image tag. Could you please share your input and expected output documents here for our reference. We will then provide you more information about your query.
Well, imaging we have something like this in our template
<>.

And have 3 use cases. Like in the picture. Where our image container is in black. Image is in red.

For the 1st case desired behavior is
<>

For the 2nd case desired behavior is
<>

For the 3rd case desired behavior is
<>.

Question: how my template should look like to cover all the cases.

Best regards,
Sergey
Hi Sergey,

Thanks for sharing the detail. In the second and third case, the image is rendering outside the container. To insert image dynamically using Linq Reporting Engline, you need to add a textbox to your template.

Please manually create your expected Word document using Microsoft Word and attach it here for our reference. We will investigate how you want your final Word output be generated like. Please also share some detail about your use case that requires the shared output. We will then provide you more information about your query.

Hi Sergey,

We have logged this feature request as WORDSNET-14600 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14600) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.3.0 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.3.0 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.