Smart marker in table

I added a table to a ppt slide manually (going to ppt menu, clicking Insert|Table

then I added smart markers in each column to the first row in the table. The report runs fine and opens the ppt slide with data in the table. the only problem I have is that because the smar marker is lengthy it creates extra spacing in the rows. I was wondering if there was a way to set the width and height of the table row.

I attached two screenshots, one in design view and one in run view. As you can see even though the data (in run mode) doesn't wrap but because in design view the smart marker does wrap when the report runs the height of each row has a lot of extra space. Is there anyway to get rid of that extra space in each row?

thanks

Hi,

Please share some details regarding the platform and version of Aspose.Slides you are using. We will further update you as per the details you share.

Thanks & Regards,

I'm using v14.9, .Net framework 4.5

anything just let me know

Hi,

Thank you for the confirmation.

Please share your input and output file with sample code you are using to give us a better understanding of your issue. We will check it and will get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

Please refer to my original email which has what the input and output power point files look like.

The attached xml file contains my datatable. originally it was xsd file in .Net but this website's uploader didn't allow me to upload a xsd file so I changed it to xml extension. if you open the file you'll the see table information.

Here is my c# code that loads data into the datatable.

ReportData rptTable= new ReportData();

foreach (var rec in Top10Data)
{
rptTable.Top10Positions_ABC.AddTop10Positions_ABCRow(rec.security, rec.mv, rec.cash, rec.tot);
}ReportData rptTable= new ReportData();

foreach (var rec in Top10Data)
{
rptTable.Top10Positions_ABC.AddTop10Positions_ABCRow(rec.security, rec.mv, rec.cash, rec.tot);
}

Hi,

In your first post in the thread, you just shared the image files. Please share the presentation files with us (both input and output). Also, please share the complete code (sample application is preferred) to help us reproduce the issue.

Thanks & Regards,