SmartArt Issue

I am a developer, I try to use Aspose for slides, but the text font in SmartArt will become very big after I use PresentationEx.Write

— Add my environmnet information —

.Net Framework 4.0
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010

Open a new pptx file, add one SmartArt on first slide, type some text on SmartArt,
save file and close pptx.

Run code:
PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx(_sourceFile);
pres.Write(_destinationFile);

do nothing in code.

but the text size was changed on pptx file. (text size become “65”)

does anybody encounter the same issue ?

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have created a SmartArt shape using PowerPoint and have then accessed the presentation using Aspose.Slides and saved that. I have not been able to reproduce the issue specified. For your kind reference, I have attached the source presentation and sample code used. Can you please share the sample presentation used on your end along with problematic output presentation. I will investigate the issue further on my end to help you out.

PresentationEx origPres = new PresentationEx(path + “TestSmartArt.pptx”);
origPres.Save(path + “TestSmartArt_2.pptx”, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);

Many Thanks,

hi,

Thanks for your fast response.

I already download your attachment and found 2 pptx files.

TestSmartArt.pptx and TestSmartArt_2.pptx

I think TestSmartArt_2.pptx is the result pptx right ?

before I do the testing, I open the TestSmartArt.pptx, and click the text area in smartArt, the font size is "56", then I open the TestSamrtArt_2.pptx, and clikc the text area, the font already become "65", it's really weird right ?

after 30 mins, I know the root cause now, after you create smartArt, you need to tune the font size, so I open TestSmartArt.pptx, then I tune the font size to 18, then save this file and run console, the font size became very big automatically.

You can check it from my attachment.

Thanks for your help again :)

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the additional information. I have been able to reproduce the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-34004 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34004) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.