SmartArt

Hey,

I need to work with smartArts, but when I use a for for the whole nodes, the smartArt are not detected, for example if there is just a smartArt, the nodelist doesnt have nodes!!

How can I do this??

Thanks

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the inquiry. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support SmartArt at the moment. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue as WORDSNET-4987. You will be notified as soon as this feature is available.

Hi Alex,

It is to update you that SmartArt is preserved upon Docx to Docx rountrip and SmartArt is represented in aspose model as DrawingML. Moreover, Could you please share your scenario here? We will take a closer look and guide you accordingly.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7396) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(10)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4987) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.1 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.1 update.