SmartMarker: dynamic formula has wrong expanding cell style when combined with subtotal formula

When the subtotal is grouped by the second group “Level2”, dynamic formula has wrong expanding style.
The TestSmartMarkers_sum.xlsx file is template file. The Output is result now. The ExpectedResult file is what I want to implement. It is that F 4 and 8 should have no color and F14 has the same color as A14 to E14.

This is the sample project, hope for your reply.AsposeSubTotalStyle.zip (135.3 KB)

@kevinzhang,
We have logged the issue as “CELLSJAVA-43434” in our database for investigations. Once we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

@kevinzhang,
Please change the smart marker in the cell “F3” as &=subtotal9:Level.Level2 and let us know your feedback.

It seems to be wrong too. image.jpg (64.7 KB)
image.jpg (83.5 KB)

I see this has been solved, right? When can I use the fixed version?

@kevinzhang,
Thanks for the feedback. We will share our feedback soon.

Yes, your issue is resolved now. We will share the fixed version in the next few days (e.g. before the end of this week or so).

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-43434) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

@kevinzhang,
Please change the cell “F4” as the formula =SUBTOTAL and let us know your feedback.