SmoothingMode missing in ImageOrPrintOptions aspose.cell

I am using aspose cell v19.1.0 in .netcore console application.

As per documentation - Class ImageOrPrintOptions | Aspose.Cells for .NET API Reference, ImageOrPrintOption has property called SmoothingMode, but i am unable to add it. When i add in my code as below

ImageOrPrintOptions opt = new ImageOrPrintOptions()
{
ImageType = ImageType.Png,

SmoothingMode = System.Drawing.Drawing2D.SmoothingMode.HighQuality

};

it is throwing compilation error as ImageOrPrintOptions does not contain definition of SmoothingMode. How to access this property?

@bhaveshkumarlad,

We were able to observe the issue in .NET Core version but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNETCORE-22 - SmoothingMode missing in ImageOrPrintOptions class

@bhaveshkumarlad,

We checked your issue. Well, ImageOrPrintOptions.ImageOrPrintOptions property has not been added to .NETCore version yet, we will add it in next version.

Once the supported version is available, we will let you know.

@bhaveshkumarlad,

Please use Aspose.Cells for .NET Core 19.1.7, ImageOrPrintOptions.ImageOrPrintOptions property has been added.

Aspose.Cells19.1.7 For .NetStandard20.Zip (3.9 MB)

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you very much. Is it possible to provide it as a nuget package because i added the dll from zip file and getting below error

Error CS1705 Assembly ‘Aspose.Cells’ with identity ‘Aspose.Cells, Version=19.1.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’ uses ‘System.Drawing.Common, Version=4.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51’ which has a higher version than referenced assembly ‘System.Drawing.Common’ with identity ‘System.Drawing.Common, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51’

@bhaveshkumarlad,

I have checked this version by adding it to my sample project and found it working fine. I have System.Drawing.Common 4.5.1 in my project, hence no such issue is observed. You may please update this assembly also manually.

Regarding providing this fix through NuGet, this fix will be provided in our regular version 19.2 at the end of next week. I am afraid, that before the regular release it is not possible to provide this hotfix via NuGet.