Some CAD files are not converted to PDF

Some CAD files are not converted to PDF

I tested it at CAD or BIM Converter

Here is the link to download the files:
dwg.zip (7.3 MB)

@everaldo,
Hello.
Could you please also share your experience on this, did you observe any errors? Or just nothing? Empty result?

Hello,

At https://products.aspose.app/cad/conversion 2 the result is a blank PDF.

In my internal some errors occur:

One or more errors occurred. (Image export failed. Error during PDF export: #=znKF_Q2jZOBg8_f7XCMy86R4= : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.[ at #=zWyHdcesFQOQuwM6Cs63jm81cU0bcrzwD2A==.#=zwwIWkz4=(#=znKF_Q2jZOBg8_f7XCMy86R4= #=znpOxo0s=)

at #=zbmlUsDSJek_7cNoaoeDOYGQ99x$E.#=zDoTIfh8=(#=znKF_Q2jZOBg8_f7XCMy86R4= #=znpOxo0s=)

at #=znKF_Q2jZOBg8_f7XCMy86R4=.#=z9RDFRu0=(#=z8iLPMOASG4H4fZRpKHE7byXUm$zW #=zcSDbw1o=)

at #=zda6VEFoulDz3Z3u1eNftiniCmraP.#=z9RDFRu0=(#=z8iLPMOASG4H4fZRpKHE7byXUm$zW #=zcSDbw1o=)]) - at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()

at Aspose.CAD.Image.Save(String filePath, ImageOptionsBase options)

at ConverterLib.Converters.CadConverter.Convert() in /src/ConverterLib/Converters/CadConverter.cs:line 34

at ConverterLib.Converters.Converter.Convert(PDFConversionConfiguration config) in /src/ConverterLib/Converters/Converter.cs:line 27

at SEPDFConverter.Service.ConverterService.Convert() in /src/SEPDFConverter/Service/ConverterService.cs:line 156

@everaldo
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CADNET-9036

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

I can not reproduce errors on our side, but I see almost empty pages, which seems to be unexpected for now. We will look into the problem.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-9036) have been fixed in this Aspose.CAD for .NET 23.4 update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by oleksii.gorokhovatskyi