Some Chinese character convert into wrong result

I have some files contain some chinese charaters convert into pdf, But Some Chinese character convert into wrong result.

Hi,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and have worked with the file shared by you. I am unable to reproduce the issue as the html file is generated fine. I have attached the generated output for your kind reference. Please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 16.3.0 on your side and then share your kind feedback with us.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for reply. Unfortunately, I was converting this three file to PDF, not html. The Chinese characters in the file convert into a wrong result. Please have a try to convert this three file into PDF.

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for clarifying.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that I have converted 6.pptx to PDF, and have attached the generated output file for your kind reference. Please mention explicitly, on which slide wrong conversion is happening so that we may proceed further to help you out.

About one note file and html to pdf, I request you to please make a separate post in Aspose.Total forum because converting these file types to PDF is not a feature of Aspose.Slides. My colleague from respective team will be glad to help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,