Some contents are missing after converting dwg/dxf to PDF using Aspose.CAD(C#)

Hello.

I found issues on testing Aspose CAD for .NET 18.3.0.0

Some contents are dropped after I convert some dwg/dxf files to PDF.

I used your ExportToPDF sample itself, which I changed source file path only.

I am sending source dwg/dxf files, correct PDF files, and output PDF files created with Aspose CAD for .NET.
You can download them at https://www.dropbox.com/s/6toqf5zb9pknjoi/MissingContents.zip?dl=0

I created reference PDF files for comparision with AnyDwgToPDF - DWG to PDF Converter - Convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF and DWF to PDF

The missed contents are various for source dwg/dxf files.

For examples;

1. 1344465490.dwg – all factional numbers were dropped. You can find the positions at 1344465490_IssuePosition.png. I suspect that it may result from unavailable SHX fonts. I think that it is very critical to miss any number in drawings.

2. Bottom_plate.dwg, Gear_Pump_Subassy.dwg, LEVER_DETAIL.dwg, Pump_wheel.dwg, Trolley_Structure.dwg, Wheel_casing.dwg, robot_handling_cell.dwg
    Some lines were dropped.
    I downloaded them at Autodesk website (it means that they must be very popular and must be converted well.) –

3. SMA-Controller.dxf – all contents are dropped.

You can find the output of Aspose and anydwg are different at a glance for all files.

If the issues will be solved, I will buy Aspose CAD for .NET in a week.

Best regards.

@dark,

I have worked with source files shared by you using Aspose.CAD for .NET 18.3 and have been able to observe the issue. The following tickets are created in the our issue tracking system.

CADNET-566 Number Missing Issue
CADNET-567 Bottom_Plate
CADNET-568 Text missing in generated PDF
CADNET-569 Lever Detail Issue
CADNET-570 Mechanical Issue
CADNET-571 People Issue
CADNET-572 Pump Wheel Issue
CADNET-573 Robot Issue
CADNET-574 SMS-Controller Issue
CADNET-575 Trolley Structure
CADNET-575 Wheel_Casing Issue

This thread has been linked with the issues so that you may be automatically notified once these issues will be fixed. We will share good news with you soon.

Could you please let me know how long time can be elapsed approximately in order to solve them?

I may introduce Aspose CAD for .NET in a month.

Best regards.

@dark,

I like to inform that issues have just been added in our issue tracking system. We will schedule and investigate the issues on their due turns and request for your patience till the time the issues get resolved. We will really appreciate your patience in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-575) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-568) have been fixed in this update.