Some data not being imported from XML file

Hi,

I just downloaded the evaluation version of PDF.Kit. In the sample project I created just to see how it works. It pulls in a couple pieces of data, but seems to stop. Are there restrictions set on the evaluation copy? Or should this be working? What I'm looking for is to get the same data that I get when I'm in Adobe Acrobat Pro doing Forms / Manage Form Data / Import Data. I'm attaching my project files, a PDF of screen shots of what I would expect, and test files.

Also, I've seen other posts where it seems like dynamic PDFs are not supported. Is that still true? So if we had a section that would expand based on unbounded data in the xml, this wouldn't be supported by PDF.Kit at the moment.

Thanks!

~ Natalie

Hi Natalie,

You’re right; dynamic PDF forms are currently not supported by Aspose.Pdf.Kit. Our team is looking into this feature and we’ll let you know via our blogs once it is supported. As far as your other issue of filling the attached form is concerned, we’re looking into this and you’ll be updated the earliest possible.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi Natalie,

I have reproduced the problem with importing the XML data to PDF Form and logged it as PDFKITNET-19248 in our issue tracking system. Our team will investigate this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,