Some error and problem of ppt to html convert

Hello

I have tested ppt to html converting, but I have some problem about it.
First: output file generated missing font and break text.
please point to attached files “23, 34, 41page of 01_01.html”.
some korean text have breaked in output files.

Second: it changed text direction in text box. please point to attached files" 11page of 01_01html".
It is different with original text direction.

Third: I wanna convert ppt to html with attachment files that is image, In other words current output file is one( that is html file only), but in generally if I have to convert doc or xls to html, they will separate 2 more files(those are a folder with images and a html file)
I wanna separate with images and text in output files. Is it possible?

please help me about it.
thank you.
Best regards.

Hi Suixing,

I have worked with presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for JAVA 16.10.0 and unable to reproduce the issue. I have shared my generated output with you for your kind reference. If there is still an issue please share feedback with us. Please see attachments.

Best Regards,

Thank you for your reply.

I checked your output file again, but I found same problem in it.
please check 11page in output file firstly.
you can find rotated text right 90 degrees comparing with original file.
please point to green colored 9 text box.
Also please check 15page, it has broke korean text.
“의 사 결 정 자 간 의 토 론 검 토”
"분 석 후 비 전 초 안 마 련"
thank you for your response.
I will wait for your good response.
thank you very much.
Regards.
Hi Suixing,

I have worked with the presentation file using Aspose.Slides for Java 16.10.0 and have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35761 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we may share the notification with you once issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

I hope you are able to resolve these issues asap.
Now Aspose slide api can convert one ppt file to one html file.
I wanna convert each pages of one ppt file into a single html file.
In addition each pages of ppt files would consist of a himl file and a folder with related images.
Is it possible?
I will wait for your good response.
thank you.
Regards.

Hi Suixing,

I have observed your comments. I regret to inform that it is not possible in Aspose.Slides. I like to inform that if you want to convert some documents to html whole documents will be converted to html. If a document has single page then it will be converted in single html page.

Best Regards,

if I have a ppt file with lots of pages and I wanna convert it to html, converted a single html include all pages of a ppt that embed image files.
Those files is difficult to use on web service.
SO I wanna convert a ppt file with lots of pages to separated html files per a page.
Is it impossible?
Word and Cell aspose api supported those function, but I could not find these functions on Aspose slide api.
I hope you will help me about this problems.
thank you.
Regards.

Hi Suixing,

I have observed your requirements. I regret to inform that it is not possible in Aspose.Slides. If you want to convert a ppt file in html then the whole file will be converted in html not in separate html pages.

Best Regards,

when I should convert a ppt with multi-pages to html, converted html files embed image and css information. so I can not edit or change converted images now.

I 'd like to convert a ppt files to html with separated image folder.
can you help me about it?

I will wait for your better results.
thank you.
Regards.

Hi Suixing,

I am unable to understand your requirements. Can you please elaborate what you trying to say so that i can help you out.

Best Regards,