Some of the borders of the table are being truncated

Support,

We are attempting to render Excel Worksheets to HTML for web viewing. In our testing, we found some of the borders of the table are being truncated.

I have included a sample Excel document which will allow you to reproduce the issue.

Please use the "Tips for Testing" worksheet for your testing.

Thank you

Hi Abby,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

If you save your workbook into html using the MS-Excel, you will see that border at the left of the worksheet Tips for Testing is also truncated. Aspose.Cells behaves same as MS-Excel, so it is not a bug.

I have attached the screenshot of the html saved by MS-Excel 2010 for your reference.

Screenshot:

Support,

After further investigation, this is no longer an issue.

Thank you for your time.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is
good to know that this issue is sorted out. Let us know if you face any
other issue. We will look into it and help you asap.

Hi,

After more testing, we have discovered borders on merged cells are not consistently rendering(bottom/right). Therefore, where some of the borders of the table are being truncated is still an issue for us.

Please see the attached sample document for your testing.

Thank you.

Hi Abby,

Thank you for providing the sample spreadsheet that reproduced the issue on our end. We noticed that MS Excel renders the borders perfectly whereas Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.7.1.4 misses a few borders when shared spreadsheet is converted to HTML. Attached is my output for your reference.

A ticket (CELLSNET-42352) has been logged in our bug tracking system in order to further investigate the issue. Please spare us little time properly analyze the problem cause, and to provide a fix at earliest. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.7.2.1 (attached) .

We have fixed your issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Hi Support,

Could you please take another look at this issue? This seems to still be an issue for us.

Thanks

Hi Abby,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

I have converted your source xlsx file into html and did not find any issue. I tested it with the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.7.2.2

I have attached the output html file and screenshot for your reference. If you still find any issue, please provide us a screenshot highlighting your issue. We will look into it and update you asap.

Screenshot:

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42352) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.