I’m working on a requirement and need to get your supports/suggestions. Pls refer to my screenshot in attached file for more detail and help me to answer/ clarify questions as below:
1. Look at to the left side you will see a rectangle with label is 1.
My ques: How to set background image for a cell/ range of cells?
2. Look at to the right side you will see a rectangle with label is 2.
My ques: How to combine chart with table?
3. How to calculate the Average of each section/ group data in the table then showing chart for each section in Average column?
The above is my questions and need to get your suggestions. Please help me to answer them if possible. Dont forget to keep my screenshot secret.
Thank you for your support.
I created an Excel file manually and attached to here. Please check and help me answer some more questions in my screenshot.
- Manually.png : Captured from my manual excel file.
- My_Requirement.png: Captured from my requirement file.
Thanks for your quick reply. I think we’re not on the same page about item #1. I only want to merge the cells area A6:A18 and then insert the image into it. The column B is leaved blank.
When using the APIs to generate the excel file, I cannot fit the image into the area A6:A18. Please see my attached picture for more detail.
Item #2 and #3: I will work on it asap and let you know the result.
Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.
Once, you insert image into any particular cell, please adjust its width and height to make it fit using worksheet.Cells.SetColumnWidth and worksheet.Cells.SetRowHeight methods.