Some text is being text wrapped when it should not be

Support,

We are attempting to render Excel Worksheets to HTML for web viewing. In our testing, we found some text is being text wrapped when it should not be wrapping.

I have included a sample Excel document which will allow you to reproduce the issue.

Please use the following worksheets for your testing.
- Targeted Testing-1
- Non-Statistical Sampling-1
- Supplemental Non-Stat Sample-1
- Accept Reject-1

Thank you

Hi,

Please download and try our latest fix/version : Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.7.1.1

I have tested to convert your template file to HTML and I could not spot any significant issue. I am using the following sample code:
e.g
Sample code:

string filePath = @“e:\test2\Document 5.xlsm”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out1.html”, SaveFormat.Html);

If you still find the issue, kindly do provide some screen shots to highlight the problematic areas in red circles, we will check your issue soon. Also, provide your sample code here.

Thank you.

Support,

This is still an issue with the latest version. I have attached a screenshot document.

Please let me know if you need additional information.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for the screen shots.

I could not spot the text wrapping issue with the labels as per your screen shots with v7.7.1.1, however, I can see some labels are cut from right side. Since some worksheets of your template file are protected, so we cannot save it as web page manually in MS Excel, so we cannot check how it goes with MS Excel. Could you provide us an unprotected copy of the template file, so we could evaluate your issue further on our end. If you found the issue, we will log it into our database.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have e-mailed you the password to unlock the worksheets from my first post.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Hi,

I got your mail but I could not understand what is the valid complete password for which worksheet (your password is separated by “-”, so I am not sure about it). I tried different combinations and even individual password to my understanding but to no avail. Could you please elaborate (via email) and specify passwords in quotes (e.g “”) to clearly mention for the worksheets, so I could unprotect the sheets in the workbook to manually save to HTML in MS Excel to further evaluate your issue soon on my end.

Thank you.

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have resent the password to you.

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the password for unprotecting the sheets.

I have tested your scenario/ case, I unprotected the worksheets in MS Excel and then resave to HTML (web page) in MS Excel manually, I found the generated HTML file is similar to what Aspose.Cells rendering. I can clearly see labels are cut from right side, see the scree shot of HTML file generated by MS Excel. Aspose.Cells does render Excel files to HTML in the same way as MS Excel does.

Thanks for your understanding!