Space trimming after bullet character

Hi,

When I open and save the attached presentation, the space between bullet character and start of the text is trimmed. Please take a look at the attached screenshot.

Can you check this?

Thanks,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

Thank you for posting the issues separately.

I have observed your comments and have worked with the file shared by you. I have not been able to reproduce the issue on my end. However, a warning message as “Office has detected a problem with this file” is appearing on my side. Please report if you see the same message when you load and save the presentation on your end. I have attached the generated output presentation for your kind reference. I request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 15.9.0 on your end and then share your kind feedback with us.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

With Aspose.Slides for Java 15.9.0, issue with trimmed text is gone, but the warning message “Office has detected a problem with this file” exists on my side too.

Regards,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

Thanks for confirming.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that, an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-35118 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue of warning message. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35118) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.