Spacing issues with fonts and lists

Hello,

I am attempting to render some slides as images, using Slide.getThumbnail(). One one particular slide, I have noticed that the spacing is not preserved.

The presentation in question is Adjustingtostudy2.ppt. The issue occurs on slide #4. I have attached the presentation to this post.

Also, I have posted some images that illustrate this problem.

spacingissuesppt.png: This shows a screenshot of the slide in question as rendered by Powerpoint For Mac

spacingissuesasposewindows.png: This shows the slide as rendered by Aspose, run on a Windows computer

spacingissuesasposelinux.gif: This shows the slide as rendered by Aspose, run on a Linux computer with Microsoft’s TrueType fonts installed.

The problem is that the words on the right are not aligned properly. This defect occurs on multiple platforms, and I do not believe that it is a font issue.

I am wondering if there is a way to solve this problem.

Thanks!

Hi James,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and it seems to be an have reproduced the issue of text getting spacing in the generated thumbnail using Aspose.Slides for Java 2.3.0. An issue with ID 19694 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the problem. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-19694) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.