Sparkle line disappears after PDF export

Good day

Please have a look at attached files. One file is the excel file before it gets processed and exported to PDF the second one is after. Also I attached the PDF file.

For some reason the Sparkle 's gets removed when I do the export to PDF

Hi,

Thanks for the sample files.

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the following two issues as you described:
  • CELLSNET-45280 - Sparklines disappear after re-saving the file
  • CELLSNET-45281 - Sparklines disappear after rendering to PDF

I used the following sample with your template XLSB file:
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(strFilePath);
workbook.Save(“e:\test2\out1.xlsb”);
workbook.Save(“e:\test2\out2.pdf”);

Our product team will evaluate your issues soon. Once we have an update on any of the issues, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Thanks

We noted it we change it to a normal .xlsx file it works fine

Hi,

Yes, you are right but in that case (i.e., if your template XLSB file is changed to XLSX file format), vba codes/ macros might be lost. If you don’t want to use/retain macros/ vba codes in the template file(s), then you can live with it.

And, please spare us little time as we are investigating your issues (logged as “CELLSNET-45280” and “CELLSNET-45281”).

Once we figure them out or we have some other update on any of the issues, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

It is to update you that currently Aspose.Cells does not support reading and writing Sparklines in XLSB file format. We hope we can support it before the end of this month or in the start of next month.

Thank you.
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issues now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the following latest fix

Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.3.10 (.NET 2.0) compiled in .NET Framework 2.0.
Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.3.10 (.NET 4.0) compiled in .NET Framework 4.0.

and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45281;CELLSNET-45280) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.