We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Special characters became empty square in presentation

Hi,

I have a presentation contains some special characters, they became empty square when i do some other operations(add new text/images to the presentaiton, which is not related to the special characters). at last i use :ByteArrayOutputStream baos = new ByteArrayOutputStream(); ,presentation.save(baos, SaveFormat.Pptx);to save the presentation. (after i save the presentation, they special characters are became empty square).
Sample presentation attached below, can anyone help me on this?
The aspose.slide api version is 16.7.0

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; color: #454545}

Hi,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share sample presentation with us for further investigation to help you out. Also please share environment details with us.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan,

We are running it on linux box(redhat 6.6) which has the font installed, generate PDF doesn’t have the issue, only slide.
I have uploaded template.pptx, result.pptx and a screen shot to explain you what is missing.
The way we do it is we read the presentation and convert to btye[] and then save it as a new presentation.

Thanks,
Hang
Hi Hang,

I have worked with presentation file shared by you. We have loaded the template presentation shared by you in PowerPoint 2010, 2013 and 2016 and that too does not show the special characters. For reference, please observe attached snapshots. Can you please check the source presentation that you have shared with us on your end. If the shared presentation is fine then can you please share which complete version number of PowerPoint you are using on your end that display the special characters. Can you please also share the fonts family for the special character and share its used font with us so that it may get displayed properly on our end. Please share the requested information so that we may proceed with investigation. I also suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 17.3.0 on your end before sharing the information with us.

Best Regards,