Special characters save as PDF

Hi Team,
I am using Aspose.Words 11.10.0.0 to generate document and save into .doc or .pdf
Special characters like “⇔**,** ►” etc. are render ok when i save document into .doc, but when
i try to save to .pdf I got “?” instead of special characters.
Ex.
zz⇔©►ߧ - .doc
zz?©?ߧ - .pdf
Please can you help me to solve this problem?

protected MemoryStream ExportAssignment(object initDocStream, SaveFormat fileExtension)
    {
        using(var documentStream = new MemoryStream((byte[]) initDocStream))
        {
            var document = new Document(documentStream);
            var fileStream = new MemoryStream();

document.Save(fileStream, fileExtension);

fileStream.Position = 0;

return fileStream;
        }

Best regards Vadim

Hi Vadim,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-7646 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi

Thanks for your quick reply, but is this tracking system accessible to me?
I what to be up to date on this issue, it is very immportant feature for our system.

Best regards,
Vadim

Hi Vadim,

Thanks for your inquiry. There is no public access to our issue tracking system. So you cannot check the issue status there. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is some progress with this issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7646) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi Irina,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have converted the shard document to Doc file format and have not found the shared issue while using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. I have attached the output file with this post for your kind reference. It would be great if you please share following details for further investigations.

What environment are you running on?

• OS (Windows Version)
  • Architecture (32 / 64 bit)
  • .NET Framework version
  • Please supply us with the code from your application that is causing the issue

As soon as you get these pieces of information to us we’ll start our investigation into your issue.