Specific charts are not rendered in 16.2

Here are 3 sample files (plus screenshots) which are rendered without charts.

The code is nothing special: new Presentation and then GetThumbnail.

Best Regards,
Vassil

same issue here. To make matters worse a export of one of these slides to PDF results in an infinity loop with OutOfMemoryException in the end. We will provide a sample for this shortly.

Hi Vassil,

I have worked with the presentation files shared by you and have been able to successfully export the presentations to PDF and generating slide thumbnails. For your kind reference, I have attached the generated output as well. If there is still an issue then please provide working sample project reproducing the issue. We will investigate the issue further on our end to help you out.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Attached is a sample app demonstrating the issue. It is build with Aspose.Slides for .Net 4.0.
I’ve also tried .Net 2.0 and several else - the output is the same.
To make the sample working just add Aspose.Slides.dll 16.2 for .Net 4.0 in bin\Debug or bin/Release folder.

My OS is Win 8.1 64bit.
The Visual Studio is 2015.

Please tell me if you need more details.

Best Regards,
Vassil

Hi Vassil,

I have observed the comments shared by you and like to share that even in Windows 10, I am unable to reproduce the issue on my end. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-37283 in our issue tracking system to investigate the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Vassil,

Our product team has tried reproducing the issue using Windows 8.1 Pro, 64 bit with Visual
Studio 2015 and .NET framework 4. There is no issue observed in resultant file and for your kind reference, the generated images are attached. Can you please try using the latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 16.4.0 on some fresh installation on your end to verify the same. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

I’ve tested with Aspose.Slides for .NET 16.5.0 and can confirm that the issue is fixed.

In 16.4 the problem was still reproducible. In 16.5 it is solved.

Best Regards,
Vassil

Hi Vassil,

Thank you for sharing the feedback with us.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-37283) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.