Spell checker after open document

Hi people.
I have one problem. If I generate document with Aspose.Words and I then I open this document. Spell checker do not underline incorrect words. If I press F7 and close this dialog all incorrect words are underline. Why it doesant work automaticcaly? What I do bad?

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please show me your code and attach your input and output documents here for testing? I will investigate the problem on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi, I attach a simple project how I generate my documents. It is in Slovak language. First line in document is write correct and second line is incorrect. If I save this document in *.docx format, everything is right but if I save this document in *.doc format and I open it, spell checker dont run and second line is not underline. If I begin edit this document spell checker underline incorrect words (second line - both words). Please try my program and write me what I do bad.

Hi
Thanks for your request. I think, you can try using the code provided in the following thread to set LocaleID, this should fix the problem:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/91318
Could you please try it and let me know how it goes on your side?
Hope this helps.
Best regards,

Hi, it doesant help me. My problem is still continues. I attach my test project too with LocaleChanger class. Can you look at this?

Hi.
Thank you for additional information.
I managed to reproduce your problem on my side. I created the appropriate issue in our defect database. Once the problem will be fixed you will automatically be notified.