Split cells?

There’s code in this post

DeleteColumn and AddColumn in pptx? - #2 by mudassir.fayyaz - Free Support Forum - aspose.com

about splitting cells, but I don’t seem to be able to do so in Java. We’re using PPT, not PPTX. Is there a method to split a cell?

Hi Ken,

I regret to inform you that the requested feature of splitting of table cells is currently not supported in Aspose.Slides for Java. An issue with id 19793 has been added as a new feature request in our issue tracking system. Our development team will look into the possibility of availability of the requested feature. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified when the feature is available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Is there a workaround? Seems pretty silly to create a table with dozens of tiny cells that I then must combine.

Dear Ken,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately there is no work around available to split cells in case of PPT. As I shared earlier that the issue has been created in our issue tracking system to resolve the issue and as soon as our development team will resolve it, we will be happy to share that with you. For your reference, the split cell property exists for PPTX in Aspose.Slides for Java.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-19793) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(4)