We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Split Pages

I’m using the SplitToPages method of the PdfFileEditor class to split PDF documents into individual PDF pages. I have a requirement to deal with very large documents but when I attempt to split documents with > 1000 pages I get OutOfMemory exceptions. Is there another way to perform the split that would be more appropriate for large documents?

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

You can also use the Document class to split PDF document into individual pages. You may check the following documentation links for more details and code snippet as per your requirement.

Split PDF File to Individual Pages

Split PDF to Individual Pages Using File Paths (Facades)

Split PDF to Individual Pages Using Streams (Facades)

In case, still you are facing any problem kindly share the source document with us. This will help us to identify the issue and reply back to you soon.

Please feel free to contact support in case you need any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Rashid,

I appreciate the speedy reply. Using the Document object I was able to load the really large documents without an exception being raised. Unfortunately, I'm still unable to evaluate your product because the most it now raises an exception if I try to split any more than four pages. This appears to be a limitation built into the trial version.

Thanks anyway,

Ken

Hi Ken,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for the feedback.

As you are facing an evaluation restriction, you may get a 30 days temporary license to evaluate your required features of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Please use the below link to acquire a temporary license (choose “Get a Temporary License” option).

http://www.aspose.com/purchase/default.aspx

Please feel free to contact us in case you need any further details.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Nausherwan,

I go the temporary license and was able to complete my testing.

Thanks to all for the help.

Ken