Split Panes in GridDesktop

Hi,

Do you know if it is planned in Aspose to implement the “Split Panes” method in the GridDesktop.Worksheet class and see its effect in the displayed GridDesktop ?
It is available in Aspose.Cells for .Net:

Thanks

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I am afraid, your required feature (Split Panes) is not available with Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop component at the moment. I have checked our request tracking system as well to see if any such request has been logged before, but couldn’t find any. If you allow me some time, I can discuss this matter with the concerned member of the product team, and log it formally for feasibility analysis.

Hi Babar,

Thanks for your so fast answer.
Of course I will wait for you to inquire about it. It is a “nice to have” feature and I am not in a hurry.

Thanks again

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

This is to update you that we have logged the feature request as CELLSNET-44230 for feasibility analysis. As soon as we have made significant progress towards implementing the required feature, we will share the estimated schedule here for your reference.

Thank you for your patience.
Hi again,

This is to update you that we have now added the DoSplit/UnDoSplit APIs in GridDesktop to support split pane feature. We will shortly share the next revision of the component here for your testing.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44230) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.2.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.