Splitting each slide

For a customer of ours I need to split presentations with 10 slides to 10 individual slides.

To do this I now upload the .pptx with 10 slides. Then ik delete 9 slides and use that as the first split. I do this 10 times so that’s 10 uploads and 90 deletes so 100 calls. I could improve efficiency a little by first creating sets of 5 slides. But there must be a more efficient way.

The reason I need them separate is so that the customer can select single slides of multiple presentations that I can compose to 1 new presentation using "POST /slides/{name}/merge"

I use the Apose.Slides cloud API.

Any ideas to do this more efficiently?

Hi,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements and it seems you are probably using Aspose.Slides for Cloud API. I like to share that Aspose.Slides for Cloud API support merging slides from presentation rather than you deleting slides from presentation and saving them one by one on slides basis. You can create an empty presentation with one or no slides in it and then you select the slides from source presentation and merge them into empty presentation that you created in your cloud space. This way you may save the presentations on individual slides basis by selecting them. Please visit this documentation link to serve the purpose in this regard.

Many Thanks,