Splitting zip file into serveral MacroPdf417 Barcodes

Hi there,

I’m trying to split a zip file into several MacroPdf417 barcodes. I’ve used this post <a href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/29610 to generate my own code, but I’m having some problems. The project SplitMultiplePdf417 doesn’t work propertly because the decoded zip file can’t be opened (It appears a “File damaged” message when I try to open it). I’ve been checking the original byte array and the decoded one and they’re completely different. I’m having this problem in my code, original byte array (that I set to barcode with SetCodeText function) is not the same as the byte array got with GetCodeBytes function of BarcodeReader object. Therefore, when I merge all the parts of the original array, I obtain a different one and I receive the same error message. My question is: Is necessary to apply some kind of conversion to the data before set it/after get it?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Further information:

I’m using Windows XP (ES-es), Visual Studio 2005 framework 2.0 with the latest Aspose Barcode dll release.

Thanks in advance.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi,

Please find the attached sample for generating multiple MacroPdf417 images for a zip file and then recognizing back to build the original zip file.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your reply. It is already working.

Best regards.