Spreadsheet built-in document property 'Version' inconsistency

When extracting the workbook BuiltInDocumentProperties from the attached file, I noticed some inconsistencies.

1. Open the spreadsheet into a Workbook object (workbook)
  2. Look at the workbook.BuiltInDocumentProperties.Version (value = “15.0300”)
  3. Now iterate over the workbook.BuiltInDocumentProperties collection:
foreach (DocumentProperty property in workbook.BuiltInDocumentProperties)
{
Console.WriteLine(“Name: {0}, Value: {1}”, property.Name, property.Value);
}
  1. When we get to the property named “Version”, its value is 983340 - this does not match the value from step 2.
  2. It is interesting to note that in a previous version of Cells (8.2.1), the value of the property named “Version” (see step 3 and 4) was 15

Hi Kerby,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

We have evaluated your presented scenario while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.3.2, and we are able to observe the inconsistency as mentioned in your post. The version information extracted directly from the Workbook.BuiltInDocumentProperties.Version property is different from the one available in the Workbook.BuiltInDocumentProperties collection. We have logged an investigative ticket CELLSNET-43355 in our bug tracking system to look further into this matter. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the case, and provide the justification for this behavior. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.3.2.2

We have fixed your issue “CELLSNET-43355” now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43355) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Sorry for my delayed response. I confirm that as of version 8.4.0 this issue has been resolved for me.

Thank you!

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.4.0. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.