SQL Upgrade corrupts install of Aspose

We work for a major CPG client and in one of our applications use Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services. We use it for exporting reports to presentation formats. Things were smooth till we upgraded the SQL Server Version on the server where Aspose was installed. The Aspose plugin stopped working and all the reports were giving errors. The SQL patching (upgrade) was done only in 2 environments and once we identified the root cause we put the upgrade in the other environments on hold. Its been an year since and now we need to upgrade the SQL Server version and also have Aspose installed on the server. I installed the Aspose trial version on the already upgraded server and it worked. I am going to procure the latest version of Aspose.Slides however how can i ensure that a future SQL upgrade doesn’t mess with the Aspose install?
Please advise as i don’t want to be left with a corrupted Aspose Install or put the SQL upgrade on hold.

Hi Nimish,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to understand the issue shared by you. Can you please share the following information with us so that we may proceed with you issues identificaiton:
  1. Which version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services you are using
  2. What was the environment details along with SQL Server version whereby things we working fine
  3. What SQL version you have updated to and getting the issue
  4. What are the details of the issue along with stack trace
  5. Are you have single or multiple instances of SQL server on your machine where by Aspose.Slides is installed

Many Thanks,