SSRS 2005 + .Net 2.0

Hi

I want to use trial version of Aspose PDF for .Net. Can you please share the link from where I need to downlaod Aspose PDF kit for .Net 2.0 VS2005 and SQL 2005?

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

• You can download the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.2.0 from here.
  • You can download the latest version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET 4.3.0 from here.
  • You can download the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 1.6.0.0 from here.

FYI,

• Aspose.Pdf is a component which offers the capability to generate PDF documents from scratch. You can use its API, transform XML/XSL-FO files or convert an Image file into PDF format.
  • Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a component which is used to manipulate/edit any existing PDF documents.
  • Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services is a rendering extension for SQL Reporting Services. You can use this component to convert your existing .RDL reports into PDF format.

I would recommend you to visit the following link for information on difference between two products [Aspose.Pdf vs Aspose.Pdf.Kit](http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/aspose-pdf-vs-aspose-pdf-kit.aspx)

In case you have any further query, please feel free to contact.