Ssrs and bullets - what am i missing

here is the situation:

I have a static list in a text box in reporting services 2008r2 with bullets. (meaning i am not sourceing it off of any data, just type some text in a box, hilight it, and press the “Bullets” button in microsoft sql report builder 3.0) When I use the aspose ppt or pptx export functionality there are no bullets. if I use the default (non aspose) pdf, html, tiff or word exports (that come with ssrs) the bullets show up.

None of the demo aspose exports other than the ppt (which is the only registered one we have) seem to generate documents that i can read (pdf is corrupt, html errors out etc) (though they are probably a year old)

i tried instead doing an html formatted list, that worked fine on the default exports, but not aspose slides for ssrs

What am i missing here?

i am using:
powerpoint 2010
ssrs 2008
um… not sure off hand the version of aspose slides for ssrs we are using, but its the latest version from when we purchased our license (last fall i think)

Hi David,

We are sorry for your inconvenience. Can you please share the source RDL file for which you are encountering issue so that I may verify the issue on our end for further investigation.

Thnaks and Regards,

Here you go

I isolated the issue in this file and subsequent exports

Dave

Hi Dave,

I have been able reproduce the issue as shared by you and an issue with ID 28278 has been created in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution of issue. We will share the update with you once the issue is resolved.

Thanks and Regards,

so… what are we talking here, hours? days? weeks? months? years?

Hi Dave,

As I have mentioned earlier that an issue has been created in our issue tracking system. Our development team lead will the time frame usually verify the issue in couple of days and share the time line for the issue investigation. I shall share the further information with you ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,

so… how about them bullets? any new info?

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESREP-28278) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.