We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

SSRS Chart Color Issue when Exporting to Slides

SSRS Report with a chart renders correctly in SharePoint but when exporting to Slides the chart colors are reversed on a bar chart and legend. Only appears to happen when colors are within the legend grid. Do not have same problem when colors are shown as a separate legend and not part of grid. Why would this be happening? Can it be fixed?

Hi David,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to understand the issue shared by you. However, I have not been able to completely understand the issue shared by you. It will be really appreciable if you may please provide us with sample Report that you tried to export along with generated output. Please also share which version of Aspose.Slides your are using on your end.

Many Thanks,

We are using Apose Slides 4.1.0.

Attached are examples of the chart as it appears in our SharePoint SSRS site and what it looks like when exporting to Slides. The colors on the chart and grid are reversed in Slides compared to how it looks in SharePoint.

Hi David,

I have observed the difference in rendered chart colors. As requested earlier, please share the source RDL file with us by using Adventure Works as data source so that we may try to reproduce and resolve the same on our end.

Many Thanks,