SSRS export to PPT truncates data in subreport

When exporting an SSRS report that contains a subreport with a collapsed part followed by an expanded part the PPT export introduces an area of whitespace in the expanded part that moves and truncates the following data.
The export works ok in PDF, only fails in PPT.

pdf_export.PNG (15.4 KB)
image.png (38.9 KB)
ReportBuilder.PNG (119.6 KB)

@pnewcomb,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please first try using latest Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 18.5 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the RPL export as well as RDL file with data source with us.

hi, I’ve downloaded v18.6 and installed it using the .msi over the previous version we had from 2015 (I backed up the previous installation). Just testing it on our DEV system it works but shows as an evaluation version only. How do I reapply the existing license?

@pnewcomb,

I have observed your requirements and suggest you to please visit this documentation link for your kind reference. I also like to share that you nee to verify if your license expiry date is after the release date of API. Also, you will be able to see the locations where license file is expected to be placed in slide notes of generated presentation as well.

Thanks for the quick response. My License file is in the same location as the DLL as the documentation requests but I still get the evaluation watermark. How do I verify if the license has expired? What is the license duration? (The old version works ok on my live system, is the licence specific to a version?)

@pnewcomb,

You can open the license file in any text editor and check the license expiry date. If the license expiry date is before the release date of version that you are using then it means your license is expired. Secondly, you also need to place the valid license file on locations suggested in evaluation watermark. You also need to make sure that your license file is accessible while using API.