SSRS Extensions - Xlsx Formatting problems

Hello there,

First of all, I am using Aspose SSRS Extensions (Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll, version 1.9.0.0). I am trying to export data to the xlsx format from the report viewer and the following problems occur :

- Some cells are using two rows instead of only one (file 002.jpg).

- A lot of rows are collapsed (file 003.jpg)

The standard xls export works just fine, but when it comes to xlsx, the output is not as expected, hence not usable by the business team. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with the resulting excel files due to data privacy but feel free to contact me should you need any additional information.

Kind regards.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us some details.

Could you please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services (SSRS2008R2) V1.9.0.23.

Please copy Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll into following folder : ${SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services}\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin.

Please try it and let us know if it makes any difference.

If you still find the issue, I am afraid, we may need your sample RDL file and output Excel rendering to analyze your issue on our end. I think you may either make this post / thread private (so no other user except you and Aspose staff members could see or download your attachments) or use some dummy data in your templates. We will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi !

It seems like the new dll did the trick, I don't get any hidden/blank lines anymore.

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and considering Aspose.

We are pleased to know that your issue is resolved with the latest dll. If you encounter any other issue, please feel free to post, we will be glad to help you more.