We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

SSRS rendering reports combine into one with different orientation ( Portrait/Landskape)

there is product listed :

Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services

I would like to know if there is a possibility to do the following with ssrs rendered pdf reprots :
1. Combine into one file multiple reports that are rendered into file one by one as PDF files and
preserve page orientation for each, i.e. some reports will be portrate and some landscape.
2. Is there any way to feed this combo ( Landskape/Portrate ) into the Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms report viewer and have download as PDF work correctly, means produce one PDF file with differently oriented pages.
Thanks,
Greg

gk222:
1. Combine into one file multiple reports that are rendered into file one by one as PDF files and
preserve page orientation for each, i.e. some reports will be portrate and some landscape.
Hi Greg,

Thanks for contacting support.

You can add multiple reports as sub-report to main .RDL file and then try rendering the output in PDF format using Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services. During conversion, the page orientation is honored. So please download the latest release of Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 3.3.0 and try using our API. In case you encounter any issue, please share the .RDL files you are using, so that we can test the scenario in our environment.

For further details, please visit

gk222:
2. Is there any way to feed this combo ( Landskape/Portrate ) into the Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms report viewer and have download as PDF work correctly, means produce one PDF file with differently oriented pages.
Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services can also be used in local mode with Microsoft Report Viewer and when exporting the output to PDF, the page orientation is honored. For more information, please visit