We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

SSRS Rendering XLSX File - Sheet/Tab Name Feature not correct (NIK)

It looks like I found an issue with Aspose related to multiple worksheets in Excel per single report. Basically the problem is that when the worksheet has multiple tablixes, Aspose export names the first worksheet by the SSRS report name instead of the Page Name property, and the rest of the tabs have their names shifted by 1.

i will email you the files

Hi,

We have found a bug for page name and fixed it.

Please try the fixed version v1.7.0.51(attached) for SSRS2008R2.

If you still face any issue, please post your sample report define file here. And, we will check it ASAP.

Thank you for your support.

please post your 2005 fix. i will post the RDL now

Hi,


We will soon provide you the SQL 2005 supported fix for the version v1.7.0.51.

Thank you.

(i think i might have mixed up the attachments i sent)

Hi,

Please try the fixed version (V1.7.0.53) for SSRS 2005.