SSRS Reports to PowerPoint Slide - change Slide SIZE

Hi

When I am exporting the SSRS reports from report viewer web part in SharePoint 2010 to PowerPoint 2007 PPTX, I am having the following issues. I greatly appreciate your time for helping me.
1) The SIZE of the slide i.e. the Percentage Size on the bottom right of PowerPoint slides is fixed 60% for all the slides when the SSRS reports are exported to PowerPoint.
Solution Needed: How can I change the Slide Size by
percentage to 100% by default, so that every report when exported to
PowerPoint, each slide is 100% by default.

2) There is lot of white space on left side and right side in all reports and in all the PowerPoint slides.
Solution Needed: How can I remove the white spaces on both the sides and fit the report in whole slide.

3) By default powerpoint slides are in Landscape (Design–>Slide Orientation–>Landscape), which is the default option if you create a powerpoint manually, but when I change that option to Potrait, the whole table structure is messed up and if I change it back to Landscape also, its still messed up, which worries me more.
Solution Needed: Is there any way we can fix this error, so that users can change to Portrait or Landscape options back and forth based on their requirement.

Please let me know if I can fix any of the above issues by extending the Aspose.Slides by using .net Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices DLL and how can I fix these.

FYI: I have tried changing the size of the slide in a .net project by adding Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices DLL reference, but the Size property of the Slide class is read only as shown below, there is no set accessor.
namespace Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.Extension
{
public abstract class Slide
{
protected Slide();

public abstract int Index { get; }
public abstract SizeF Size { get; }

public abstract void AddImage(Stream stream, RectangleF rectangle);
public abstract void AddNote(string text, TextFormat textFormat);
public abstract void AddTextBox(string text, RectangleF rectangle, Color background, TextFormat textFormat);
}
}
So I am assuming we can not change the size of the slides. Please let me know if I am wrong.

Thanks,
Santhosh.

Hi Santosh,

I have observed that you have shared the similar inquiry in another forum thread as well and have shared my feedback for your reference over this link. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,