SSRS tables Export to PowerPoint Table missing double line boarders

Hello,

We have been using PowerPoint as the editor as some of our SSRS reports before we convert to PDF format. We use “Aspose Slides For Reporting Service” to export SSRS reports (2008 R2) to PowerPoint. For some of the reports there are tables that containing a row with double line boarders in the bottom (most likely the “totals” row). The double lines were rendering perfectly in SSRS, but once we export to PowerPoint via the Aspose Slides the double lines merged into one thick line. We tried to change the weight of the double line boarders in SSRS, but the result is the same merged line.

There is another related issue, when we add an extra blank row to SSRS table with a very small height to use as the alternative of double line boarder, and we did disable the row height from growing in SSRS. But the row high expands to full size as other rows after being exported to PowerPoint via Aspose Slides. Once exported, we can not make the row height smaller.

Is there a work around or hot fix we can apply to address this issue?

Thanks in advance,
Chris Z.

Hi Chris Z,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and request you to please share the source RDL file by using Adventure Works as data source along with RPL export file for RDL with your actual data source. For more details about export reports to RPL, please visit this documentation link. Please also share the exported reports in PPT and PPTX along with PDF and Tiff exports of same report from Reporting Services for comparison. I will investigate the issue in the light of availability of requested information and will try my best to help you further.

Many Thanks,