We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

SSRS to PowerPoint Presentation via Aspose.Slides throws exceptions

I have Aspose trial version installed on the report server. The SSRS report renders fine. When I try to export the report to PowerPoint presentation I get the following error. The report has over 100 images with up to 9 images per page displayed.

Server Error in '/Reports' Application.

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.]

[Exception: An error occurred during rendering of the report.]

[Exception: An error occurred during rendering of the report.]
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.ServerUrlRequest(Boolean isAbortable, String url, Stream outputStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +520
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.InternalRender(Boolean isAbortable, String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +963
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.Render(String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +28
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerModeSession.RenderReport(String format, Boolean allowInternalRenderers, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection additionalParams, Boolean cacheSecondaryStreamsForHtml, String& mimeType, String& fileExtension) +85
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ExportOperation.PerformOperation(NameValueCollection urlQuery, HttpResponse response) +150
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +183
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +181
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053

Hi,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share the sample RDL file along with data source along with DDL and DML script schema and Data respectively. You can also use AdventureWorks as data source on your end for report and shared the RDL and data source with us in that case only. Please also share the RPL export of the report as well if you are able to export to RPL as well. Please share the complete information about SQL Server version used along with Operating system and Machine specifications on your end.

Please share the requested information and I will try my best to help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,