Stamp a Paragraph over PDF

But as u had send me the sample code the part as “Term and condition” and “hyperlink” not transparent and also text are gray color and when we are decreasing the size of pdf, we are getting the white line spacing between the two line as tomorrow i had sen the image denoted by arrow .

also find out the attachments with out put.

Client needed accurately as i have attached the image can it possible by the dll yes or No

please let me know if any concern ASAP.
Thanks,
laxman singh

reminder!!!

Hi ,

Can it possible to remove white line spacing from stamp

please let infom ASAP

Quick response will be appreciated .

thanks,

Hi Laxman,

Thanks for sharing the details. I am working over this requirement and will get back to you soon. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Hi Laxman,

Thanks for sharing the details.

The reason text is appearing as Gray is because I have specified the value against Opacity property of logoStamp2 object. If I do not provide the Opacity value, the contents behind text stamp is not visible. Furthermore concerning to white lines between Text watermark, I
have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-35024. We will investigate this
issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi

i have also one query can it possible to add image as stamping with hyperlink .

please provide me solution ASAP.

thanks
laxman

Hi Laxman,

As per my understanding, you need to add image and hyperlink as stamp in PDF file. Please visit the following link for further information on Adding Image Stamp in the PDF File

Yes its good but by this i can add only image but i have also need hyperlink in that image

so that is possible or not.
lnegi:
Yes its good but by this i can add only image but i have also need hyperlink in that image
so that is possible or not.
Hi Laxman,

Sorry for the delayed response.

In order to accomplish above stated requirement, you can add hyperlink inside PDF file and then place the image in same location so the image will appear to have hyperlink attached to it. Please take a look over following code snippet.

[C#]

//create PdfFileMend object to add text

PdfFileMend mender = new PdfFileMend();

// bind input PDF file

mender.BindPdf("c:/pdftest/WatermarkIssue.pdf");

//add image in the PDF file

mender.AddImage("c:/pdftest/logo+(2).gif", 1, 100, 600, 200, 700);

MemoryStream temp_stream = new MemoryStream();

//save the ouptut in stream object

mender.Save(temp_stream);

//open document

PdfContentEditor contentEditor = new PdfContentEditor();

contentEditor.BindPdf(temp_stream);

System.Drawing.Rectangle rectangle = new System.Drawing.Rectangle(100, 600, 100, 100);

//create application link

contentEditor.CreateJavaScriptLink("app.alert('Welcome to Aspose!');", rectangle, 1, System.Drawing.Color.Red);

//save updated PDF

contentEditor.Save("c:/pdftest/Image_Hyperlink-output.pdf");

Hi Laxman,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to share that the required of adding Underline text in existing PDF file is supported. We are about to release a new version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.9.0 which supports this feature. In order to accomplish this requirement, please try using the following code snippet.

[C#]

// create documentation object<o:p></o:p>

Document pdfDocument = new Document();

// add age page to PDF document

pdfDocument.Pages.Add();

// create TextBuilder for first page

TextBuilder tb = new TextBuilder(pdfDocument.Pages[1]);

// TextFragment with sample text

TextFragment fragment = new TextFragment("Test message");

// set the font for TextFragment

fragment.TextState.Font = FontRepository.FindFont("Arial");

fragment.TextState.FontSize = 10;

// set the formatting of text as Underline

fragment.TextState.Underline = true;

// specify the position where TextFragment needs to be placed

fragment.Position = new Position(10, 800);

// append TextFragment to PDF file

tb.AppendText(fragment);

// save the PDF file

pdfDocument.Save("c:/pdftest/UnderLine.pdf");

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34380;PDFNEWNET-34962) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.9.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.