Stamps and Watermarks

I don’t want to re-post but this place seems to be quite concerned for my problem.

Stamps and Watermarks

I use ASP.NET 4.0 (C#)

Thanks,
-Aarsh

Hullo,

I am having a web application in which I display multi-paged tiff image and then export to
PDF (using another library). In any of these steps I need to implement the functionality of
Stamps and Watermarks where the end user can print stamps/signatures something what Nitro-PDF ® {http://legacy.nitropdf.com/pro/features.aspx} & “Paper-Port” already have. Is this possible, and if so may I please have a little bit of head start ?

My question is, before we’ve got printed the multi paged TIFF or after we’ve got PDF, is there a chance to implement this ?

I use ASP.NET 4.0 (C#)

Thanks,
-Aarsh

Hi Aarsh,

Thanks for your interst in our products.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to convert Image files (including TIFF image) to PDF format and it also supports the feature to add watermark/stamps to PDF file. As per your requirement, you can follow either of the approaches specified below.

During the TIFF to PDF conversion, add watermark. For related information, please visit

You may either convert the TIFF image to PDF format and once the PDF file is generated, you can add watermark/stamp to PDF file.

In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.

Thanks Nayyer, I appreciate your prompt response for watermarks and stamps, I will try those out and will get back to you as soon as I get a chance.

TIFF --> PDF conversion is not what I am looking for, just in the case if that makes you clear about my requirements.

Thanks,
-Aarsh

Hi Aarsh,

Thanks for sharing details about your requirement. I have also asked my fellow worker from Aspose.Imaging team to share if its possible to add watermark to TIFF image.

PS, I would also like to share that you can use Aspose.Pdf for .NET to convert TIFF image to PDF, Add watermark to PDF file and then transform the PDF file to TIFF image.