Status of opened tickets?

About 4 months ago a colleague of mine reported 2 bugs in Aspose.PDF for .NET. Both bugs were verified by Aspose, given a ticket number and we were promised to be kept up to date with the progress on both issues.
4 months later we have not received a single update and I cannot check the ticket status myself, because an error message pops up stating that only paid-support users can create new tickets. So viewing ticket status is apparantly also a premium feature…

Can anyone tell me what the status is on PDFNET-45765 and PDFNET-45452 ? And more specifically how much longer we must wait for a fix?

Regards,
Edwin

@edwinDH

Thank you for getting back to us.

We would like to update you that your issues were reported under free support model in below forum threads.

PDFNET-45765: Function Inadvertently overwrite font style
PDFNET-45452: A PDF file takes too long to open. CPU usage to the roof

The ticket PDFNET-45452 will tentatively be resolved in upcoming version, Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.2. Whereas, the ticket PDFNET-45765 may take some more time owing to previously logged and critical tickets in the queue. We appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard.

Hello Farhan,

thank you for your response. Please note that the forum thread for PDFNET-45452 is gone or inaccesible, none of us can open that page…

@edwinDH

Would you please try to access it once again and then share your kind feedback with us.

Ok, the page is back now, thank you…