Status of support ticket

We are in the process of obtaining a license to use Aspose for our software, but we found and issue and raised it with your team. Wanted to see what the status of that bug is.

the ticket number is PDFNEWNET-37053

Hi Mathew,

Thanks for your inquiry. Your mentioned issue has been fixed and it would be included in upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0, after passing some QA tests. We will notify you as soon as it is released and gets available for download.

Best Regards,

That’s great to hear.

Would you be able to release a beta version ASAP, so that we can incorporate it our development and participate in the QA cycle that you have going on right now?

We have a QA release scheduled for July 2nd, and we would like to have that included in that release.
Thanks

Also when you say the new feature will be released in the first week of July, do you have a concrete date for the release?

Thanks

Hi Mathew,

I am afraid currently we cannot confirm the exact date but we do have a plan to release the version in first week of July-2014. Nevertheless, I will coordinate with development to see if we can share a pre-release build and will keep you posted with the status.

Hi Mathew,

Adding more to my previous post. I just have discussed with development team and we plan to share a pre-release build on 30June. So you can perform tests with that build.

As soon as the build becomes available, we will update you within this forum thread.

Hi, wanted to check on the status of the new build. Do you have any updates on when this will be available?

Hi Mathew,

Thanks for your patience.

We are pleased to share that the [pre-release build of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0](https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=3B2B50573BB4C927%21389) is ready for download. Please get the new build and try using it in your environment and in case you face any issue, please feel free to contact.

Please note that once the official release for Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0 is published, it is recommended that you remove this version and upgrade to official release.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-37053) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)