StockOpenHighLowClose Chart (pdf)

Hi, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I would like to use a StockOpenHighLowClose chart in my presentation. If I set up the chart and save the xls file in pdf format all visible columns are lost. Please find attached all needed sample files.

How can I set the color for the decreasing and increasing columns?

Thanks and best regards

Erik

Hi,

We found the issue, the stock chart is not rendered fine in the output pdf file. We have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-15103. We will figure it out soon.

"How can I set the color
for the decreasing and increasing columns?"

Well, you can use “ASeries.DownBars” API to format the down bars in the chart, e.g
chart.NSeries[0].DownBars.Area.ForegroundColor = Color.Red;
But, I am afraid, currently to format the up bars is not available, we will provide the related API soon.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Can you please tell me an ETA of this feature? My chief would like to put the new report into practice as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance

Erik

Hi Erik,

We are working on this issue, hopefully we can provide you the supported version before the end of this week.

Thanks for your understanding!

Hi,

Please try the attached version.

For the stock chart, now, you can use the up bars to change color.

chart.NSeries[0].UpBars.Area.ForegroundColor = Color.Green;
chart.NSeries[0].UpBars.Border.Color = Color.Green;
chart.NSeries[0].DownBars.Area.ForegroundColor = Color.Red;
chart.NSeries[0].DownBars.Border.Color = Color.Red;

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 15103) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for enhancing the API to use StockOpenHighLowClose charts. The new API works as expected and the pdf output looks fine.

Thanks & Regards

Erik