Straight Connector is not appearing between horizontal shapes

Hi,

I am trying to create a horizontal straight connector between two shapes. when I downloaded the ppt not able to see the connector. When I move any shape then the connector is appearing. This issue is coming only for straight connector. When I downloaded ppt with bent and curve connector I didn’t see any issue. I am attaching the images for your reference. Please check it.
CurveConnector.png (1.5 KB)
BentConnector.png (759 Bytes)
strightconnector.png (765 Bytes)

Thank you for the issue description. To investigate this case, please share and specify the following:

• The code example reproducing the issue
  • Your output presentation file
  • The version of Aspose.Slides you used
  • The version of PowerPoint you are using
  • The version of the operating system on which the issue appears

But first, please check the issue with the latest version of Aspose.Slides.

Below is the Code i have used:

var slide = pres.Slides[0];
var shape1 = slide.Shapes.AddAutoShape(ShapeType.Rectangle, startPositionX, startPositionY, shapeWidth, shapeHeight);
var shape2X = shape1.X - shape1.Width;
var shape2Y = shape1.Y + shape1.Height + shapeGapY;
var shape2 = slide.Shapes.AddAutoShape(ShapeType.Rectangle, shape2X, shape2Y, shapeWidth, shapeHeight);
var connector1 = slide.Shapes.AddConnector(ShapeType.BentConnector2, 0, 0, 0, 0);
connector1.StartShapeConnectedTo = shape1;
connector1.StartShapeConnectionSiteIndex = 2;
connector1.EndShapeConnectedTo = shape2;
connector1.EndShapeConnectionSiteIndex = 0;
var shape3X = shape1.X + shape1.Width;
var shape3Y = shape1.Y + shape1.Height + shapeGapY;
var shape3 = slide.Shapes.AddAutoShape(ShapeType.Rectangle, shape3X, shape3Y, shapeWidth, shapeHeight);
var connector2 = slide.Shapes.AddConnector(ShapeType.BentConnector2, 0, 0, 0, 0);
connector2.StartShapeConnectedTo = shape1; connector2.StartShapeConnectionSiteIndex = 2;
connector2.EndShapeConnectedTo = shape3; connector2.EndShapeConnectionSiteIndex = 0;
var connector3 = slide.Shapes.AddConnector(ShapeType.StraightConnector1, 0, 0, 0, 0);
connector3.StartShapeConnectedTo = shape2;
connector3.StartShapeConnectionSiteIndex = 3;
connector3.EndShapeConnectedTo = shape3;
connector3.EndShapeConnectionSiteIndex = 1;

Output file:
StraightConnector.zip (21.4 KB)

Version of Aspose.Slides: 21.3.0
version of PPT: Office 365 MSO (16.0.12527.21686) 64-bit (Version 2002)
Version of OS: windows 10

@janaki527,
Thank you for the additional information. Unfortunately, I’ve not managed to reproduce the same result. Could you share a simple project reproducing the problem, please?

HI,
It is working now. Due to some settings in my code it didn’t work. Thank you.