Strikethrough (102)

Hi,

After simple open/save routine some text has strikethrough in the output file. Can you please check this out?

Thanks,
Zeljko

Code:
String path = “Test3.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(path);
workbook.save(“TestXX3.xlsx”);

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We have tested your issue with the latest version: Aspose.Cells for Java v8.8.2.5
with your source excel file and sample code and did not find the strike through issue. However, we found that the text of those cells like C2 and C3 get unbold. Will you please try it at your end? I have attached the output excel file for your reference.

Java
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(dirPath + “Test3.xlsx”);
workbook.save(dirPath + “out.xlsx”);

Hi,

Sorry I’m answering an old question.

I have tested with Aspose.Cells 16.11.0 and I can confirm that the cells you mentioned got unbold.

Regards,
Zeljko
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSJAVA-42074 - Text of some cells like C2 and C3 get unbold

Hi again,

This is to update you that we have resolved the problem logged earlier as CELLSJAVA-42074. We will shortly share the fix here for your testing.
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v16.11.3 and let us know your feedback.

Hi Shakeel,

Thanks for the fix. I tested it and I can confirm it works fine.

Regards,
Zeljko
Hi Zeljko,

Thank you for the confirmation. It is good to know that the said issue has been resolved with latest API version. Please feel free to contact us back in case you need our further assistance with Aspose APIs.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42074) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.