We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Strikethrough in Equation

Dear,

When converting a word document to pdf using Aspose.Words for .Net a strikethrough text in an equation the strikethrough isn’t visible in the pdf. The text is visible without the strikethrough.
I tried with the latest version, but without success.

Is this an issue or I’m doing something wrong?

Thanks.
Hi Sen,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input/output documents (.docx/.pdf files) here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Dear,

In attachment the input/output documents.

Kind regards
Sen

Hi Sen,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 16.11.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-14540. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Dear,

Do you have an update about this issue? Any idea when it will be fixed and released?

Kind regards
Sen

Hi Sen,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. We have asked the ETA of this issue from our product team and will update you as soon as any estimates are available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14540) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.4 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.4 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.